Thursday, January 3, 2008

Mystery step 3 completed


Well, I finally finished the third step of Quiltville's mystery.

I have step 4 about half way done and step 5 is all cut and waiting for its turn at the sewing machine.

Yesterday, I started a free BOM from an on-line site, Claudia's Quilt Shoppe. should be all caught up to the current month by next week.

I think I am going to create a list of on-going pojects for Jan/Feb. As tops get completed, I will move them to the UFO - needs quilting list. I want to try and keep myself motivated and moving forward with my many ufos and current projects.

It is a beautiful, bright sunny day here, today. However, it is still -2 degrees. Brrrrrr!!!!!! When my daughter went out to wait for the bus, she immediately went into coughing spasms. Bad time of year for her asthma. As for me, I stay indoors. I look out my windows at the beautiful winter wonderland and stay nice and cozy in my house. In a few days the temps will come up and then out and about I will be.

Darlene

3 comments:

Ruthie said...

I recognize some of those blue fabrics as the ones I'm using also. I'm running a bit behind, but am doing steps 1 and 2 at the same time.

Lissa Jane said...

-2 F??? -2C is pretty cold.. I dont think my fridge gets that cold to be honest!
Love the blocks, I am about to start step 5 tonight.. wish me luck, cause I am sure gonna need it!

Lissa
Australia

Khris said...

Well done. The colours look lovely. I am onto step 5 today hopefully. Hugs, Khris in Oz