Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Lighthouse cross-stitch

I decided to start a new cross-stitch project to work on while in my air conditioned bedroom. I have had this one for awhile, but hadn't started it yet. I plan on keeping track of the hours I put into it, just out of curiosity.

I will begin the stitching today. We are in for some hot and humid weather, so it is a perfect time to start. I love lighthouses. Can't you just hear the waves crashing into the rocks? I plan on posting monthly updates on how it is coming along.

I have a number of cross-stitch and embroidery UFOs, probably close to the number of quilting UFOs. I am going to try and stick to this one to the finish. Hopefully, that will motivate me to work on the others. Stitching is a great project to do while watching television. It is time I got back into doing that.

Have a great 4th of July!!

Darlene

No comments: