Saturday, December 29, 2007

Step 2 of Mystery completed.




I finally finished step 2 of the quiltville mystery, all 200 nine patches. Remember, I am making two quilts at the same time.
Here is a picture of some of them already pressed.

And here are the rest of them. I'll get them pressed in stages.

I started step 3. I haven't looked at step 4 yet. I am waiting until I finish the third step.

With the new year fast approaching, I am getting back into the groove of sewing. I have all my UFOs organized and hope to get a number of them done this year.

This is my goal for quilting this year....

1. wedding quilt, needs quilting

2. birthday quilt, needs quilting

3. baby girl quilt, needs quilting

4. baby boy quilt

5. Christmas quilt, needs quilting

Those are my personal gift goals this coming year. In addition to those, I would like to make at least a dozen kid's quilts and a dozen full sized quilts for a homeless shelter.

Wish me luck!!

Here is wishing you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!!

Darlene

2 comments:

Sweet P said...

Wow! Two of Bonnie's quilt at the same time! I was thinking about making one, but I probably won't doing much sewing until we move in two months.

I love the red, white and blue. Are you making both quilts with the same colors?

Helen in the UK said...

Congrats on your mystery progress. I'm hoping to work on Step 4 today, but I'm only doing half quantities :)